The MenSI policy makers video is now available!
If you are interested in learning more about the mentoring practices implemented in the MenSI project, you can now watch the MenSI Policy interviews, shot in the context of European Schoolnet’s School Innovation Forum 2022, which tackled the topic of "Rethinking school innovation for future-proof learning".
The partners involved in the video are:
- Arjana Blazic - Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia
- Fernando Franco - Directorate-General for Education – Portugal
- Ildikó Csordás - Educational Authority – Hungary
- Lucie Nováková - Czech National Agency for International Education and Research
- Silvia Panzavolta - INDIRE – National Institute for Documentation, Innovation and Educational Research – Italy
- Judith Verhaert - GO! Flanders – Belgium.
The questions they replied to revolved around three topics: the mentoring activities which have made the greatest difference for school improvement, how schools can be supported to advance whole-school digital innovation and what schools need to do to ensure online mentoring is as effective as face to face.
Watch the interview!